“Dr. Nasir is the best doctor I could have found for cosmetic surgery. He was there every step of the way as well as his staff, to answer any questions I had about my breast augmentation procedure and recovery process. I have been questioned by family and friends on how I am doing so well so quickly. I’d never go to any other surgeon for cosmetic surgery! I can’t thank them enough for boosting my confidence and making me look/feel amazing!”
— U.A., age 25
Read More »
This is one of Dr. Nasir’s signature procedures. He takes great pride in his breast augmentation surgery technique and makes a concerted effort to get to know the goals of each individual patient as well as their aesthetic. He will review “wish pictures” with each patient to discuss candidly whether their expectations are realistic and desirable and how best to achieve those results.
Dr. Nasir performs all of his breast augmentation procedures at fully accredited facilities with Board Certified Anesthesiologists for maximum safety and peace of mind for his patients.
Breast enhancement surgery has become one of the most popular and common surgical procedures in the United States. Some women choose breast augmentation as a way to boost their self confidence or feel better in their summer swimwear. Others have deeply personal reasons for making the choice. Whatever your motivation, we at Lotus specialize is breast surgery and Dr. Nasir will expertly guide you on your journey and help you decide what procedure or implant is right for you.
We offer a number of options including the latest state-of-the-art breast augmentation by transferring fat from unwanted areas (e.g. tummy, hips) to the breasts.
We also offer a wide variety of silicone implants including the “Gummy Bear” gel implant and saline implants. Implant insurance through the manufacturer is also something we can facilitate for our patients.
Breast augmentation is customizable procedure to enhance breast symmetry and size through the use of fat, saline, or silicone implants. This procedure is ideal for those who wish to:
- Increase breast size for a fuller physique
- Restore breast volume after pregnancy or weight loss
- Improve breast symmetry in proportion to the body
This is the cutting edge of breast augmentation. At our SlimStart Lipo Center in Westport, fat is removed by a special type of liposuction (power assisted), processed by a proprietary method to rid it of impurities and to help enhance fat cell survival. It is artfully placed into the breasts to sculpt and shape them into a more desirable, natural, and fuller shape.
The procedure takes only a few hours with minimal recovery time. The benefits of liposuction and fuller breasts are additive in many women resulting in more confidence and vitality. Read More Here.
Breast Implant Types
All of our breast implants come in non-allergenic and non-irritating silicone shells. Dr. Amir Nasir will assist in choosing the best implant to achieve the look you desire. We provide Mentor breast implants, as well as the below.
- Silicone: Silicone (gel filled) implants are FDA approved for individuals 22 and older. Silicone implants have a more natural feel and appearance and have less of a risk of rippling and wrinkling. The silicone material mimics the natural feel of breast tissue in enhanced breasts.
- Saline: Saline (salt water filled) implants are FDA approved for individuals 18 and older. Saline implants typically can be inserted through a smaller incision than with gel, and are recommended for correcting asymmetry in breasts because of the implant’s ability to be adjusted during surgery.
Breast implant incision will vary based on the size of implant used, but is typically between 3-4 centimeters long.
- Inframammary incision: This incision is made within the fold beneath the breast, easily concealing post-operative scars.
- Periareolar incision: This incision is made around the bottom curve areola.
- Transaxillary incision: Incision within the underarm
- Submusclar placement: Placement under the chest muscle, providing extra tissue coverage and reducing chance of visible implant ripples.
- Submammary or subglandular: Placement between the chest muscle and breast tissue. Athletic patients may choose this placement to avoid possible distortion from lifting and contraction of the chest muscles.
Breast Augmentation Procedure
Breast augmentation is often preformed as an outpatient procedure under general anesthesia and is completed within one to two hours. Patients will need to have post-operative care and a bedside prepared, as pain medications will be required within the first few days following your immediate surgery.
Breast Augmentation Recovery
Patients are able to return to work within one to two weeks and should avoid strenuous activity for several more weeks. Results are immediate, but the implants will take some time to settle into their permanent position when the swelling has subsided over severals weeks or months. This is a surgery that we truly love to perform for our patients. Dr. Nasir will follow your post-operative care to ensure proper recovery.
Board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Amir Nasir provides Breast Augmentation surgery to patients in Westport, Fairfield, New Haven, and surrounding areas. If you would like more information on Breast Augmentation procedure, please contact us today by completing our online form, or at (203) 221-1919 to schedule your consultation.