A procedure such as facelift cosmetic surgery is a personal journey for a patient. They should choose this surgery only when they are truly ready for it, and not be influenced by the opinion of others. It is critical to deliberate over the decision in consultation with a facelift surgeon, and have complete clarity before going ahead with the procedure.
Once the patient feels satisfied about the surgeon’s expertise, the professional environment at the surgeon’s office, and the pros and cons of the surgery, they can choose facelift more confidently. Board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Amir Nasir provides facelift and various other procedures to patients in New Haven, Westport, CT, and surrounding locations in this part of the country.
Questions about the Surgeon
- Do you have a board certification in plastic surgery?
- How many years of training and experience do you have in the area of plastic surgery?
- Have you performed facial surgeries previously, and what is your patient satisfaction rate?
- Which surgical venue would you suggest to perform my facelift?
- Do you have an affiliation with one of the local hospitals to perform surgery?
- Is your practice equipped to handle any emergencies?
- If I am dissatisfied with the final results of facelift, would you perform a revision procedure?
Questions about Facelift Procedure
- Do you think I am a suitable candidate for facelift?
- Should I also consider neck lift along with facelift surgery?
- Would you perform facelift using general or local anesthesia?
- What would be the best surgical technique to perform facelift in my case?
- What will be the expected duration of facelift procedure inside the surgical room, and can I return home the same day?
- Are there any preparatory measures that I need to take in advance?
- Would you provide me with a few facelift before and after photographs of previous patients?
Questions about Recovery
- How long and difficult will be the facelift recovery?
- What will be the expected downtime?
- Are there any potential risks and complications that I should be aware of?
- When can I expect to resume my normal daily routine or go back to the workplace?
- Will I receive post-surgical care instructions from your office, and will I need to make follow up visits to your office?
Questions about Costs
- How much will the facelift surgery cost me?
- Does your quoted price include pre- and post-surgical costs?
- Will the costs come down if the facelift procedure is performed at a surgery center instead of a hospital?
- Will I have to pay separately for any post-operative visits to your office?
- If I undergo multiple procedures of the face and neck, would it make it eligible for a package price or a rebate?
- Will I receive some guidance from your office about payment and financing?
Patients in New Haven, Westport, CT, and nearby areas have an opportunity to receive state of the art cosmetic and reconstructive procedures, including facelift surgery, from marvelous and judicious cosmetic surgeon Dr. Nasir.
Dr. Nasir is a Cosmetic Surgeon in Fairfield County serving the towns of Westport and Fairfield locally as well as surrounding communities. We also serve patients from all over Connecticut, regionally, including many from New York City, as as well as international patients.