At the SlimStart Lipo Center, we have performed thousands of liposuction procedures and are one of the designated liposuction and fat transfer centers in Connecticut. We have an experienced team of professionals who take your safety and comfort seriously. Dr. Nasir utilizes the cutting edge tumescent liposuction technique to masterfully sculpt the chin, neck (turkey neck), breasts, arms (bat wings), back (back fat), flanks (love handles), abdomen, buttocks, pubis, thighs, knees, ankles and other areas of diet and exercise resistant fat. This procedure is so popular because it only requires safe, local anesthesia. It results in permanent fat reduction with minimal to no downtime and is budget friendly.
The Benefits of Tumescent Liposuction
- In-office procedure with no operating room necessary for many patients.
- Safe, local anesthesia. Due to the fact that tumescent liposuction is gentle on the body, Dr. Nasir uses only a local anesthesia with a light sedation, allowing you to stay awake and quickly resume your normal daily activities. Most patients even talk to him throughout the procedure.
- Minimal to no downtime.
- Back to work within 1-3 days.
- Less expensive than traditional liposuction because there are no facility or anesthesia fees.
- Less bruising than traditional liposuction.
- Less swelling than traditional lipo.
- FDA-approved and extremely safe, with lower risk of side effects than traditional liposuction.
- Can achieve better results than traditional liposuction with permanent results!
SlimStart Lipo Center – Liposuction in Fairfield County with Dr. Nasir
Frequently Asked Questions
How does tumescent liposuction work?
The tumescent liposuction technique is performed similarly to traditional liposuction but with the addition of special medications that are injected into the target area. These medications help numb the area and minimize blood loss as the excess fat is extracted using a medical suction device. This procedure is so popular because it requires only safe, local anesthesia, results in permanent fat reduction with minimal to no downtime, and can offer long term results.
What can liposuction do for me?
Liposuction can permanently remove areas of unwanted fat. When incorporated into our SlimStart SCULPT procedure, patients can also enjoy the benefits of firmer, tighter skin as well as reduced sagging for a smooth, contoured figure.
What areas does liposuction work on?
The chin, neck, breasts, abdomen, back, upper arms, pubis, buttocks, inner and outer thighs, knees, ankles, male gynecomastia (male breasts), flanks, love handles and more.
What other procedures can liposuction be combined with?
Liposuction is frequently combined with other minimally invasive body contouring procedures such as mini tummy tuck (abdominoplasty), breast reduction for both females and males, as well as fat transfer to the breasts (natural breast augmentation).
What is a liposuction six pack?
For many people, no matter how much they work out, they are unable to achieve the abdomen definition they crave. The liposuction approach to achieving a “six pack” is an effective solution to your workout frustrations. Also referred to as “abdominal etching,” this technique will enhance your muscular contour.
Where does Dr. Nasir offer tumescent liposuction?
Tumescent liposuction is safely performed in-office at our location in Westport, Connecticut, which is convenient to Fairfield County towns as well as parts of New Haven County and NYC.
How can I get started with liposuction?
To get started with tumescent liposuction, schedule your consultation with Dr. Nasir at our Westport, CT office.
Content courtesy of drjameslyons.com